Why Tread wear is a topic of concern for you?
When your tire treads are worn, your car may respond poorly in adverse weather conditions like rain and snow. With good treads, your car will grip the road better.
Potential Problem Areas:
- EXCESSIVE WEAR IN CENTER TREAD INDICATES OVER INFLATION OF THE TIRE.
- EXCESSIVE WEAR ON SHOULDERS MAY SIGNAL PROBLEMS SUCH AS UNDER INFLATION OF THE TIRE.
- UNEVEN TREAD WEAR INDICATES POOR WHEEL ALIGNMENT.
- EXCESSIVE WEAR ON ONE SIDE OF THE TIRE SIGNALS INCORRECT CAMBER ANGLE.
- IF THE TREADS ON THE OUTER SECTION BECOME KNOBBY, IT MAY SIGNAL PROBLEMS WITH THE TOE-IN VALUE.